Friday, February 15, 2008

Lovin' the Bug

Here's more of my recent cuttlebug creations (using the circles and doggy folders again). The card designs are just slight modifications of Christine's challenge sketch. I also was playing with the CTMH Connections Club rub ons - they are a great quality. Hopefully we come out with more in the next idea book. As far as the cuttlebug goes, I love it so much I went out and bought 4 new A2 folders today, (and have another 4 picked out once they are back in stock) so my next few posts will have a little more variety.


And my favorites of the day:



I'm HOPING for a nice long weekend of scrapping. Dave took today off so he could finish his homework, and we are going to visit some friends tomorrow. Our men and kids usually play well together, and Sharalyn and I both love to scrap. Assuming everyone is cooperative, I'll have lots to post in a few days!

Supplies: CTMH CS: Hollyhock, Topiary, Black, Buttercup, Lilac Mist, Brown Bag, Ocean; Heavenly Blue PP; Black Designer Ribbon Round; sandpaper; black journaling pen; 3d foam; Topiary conchos; Happy Birthday stamps, white flower paper border (not ctmh); stickles.

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Super cute cards! Isn't the Cuttlebug just so much fun?

So what do you think about the Big Bite? I want to get one, but just haven't tooken the plunge yet. Did you get yours from HSN?

Sparks

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute cards!!! It's looks like you're having fun with your Cuttlebug. I love that thing!!!

Anonymous said...

Sparkle - I LOVE the big bite. It's waaaaay cool. I'm so glad I got it, and will be selling the CAD on ebay this week. =) And yes, I got it on HSN. It won't be available in stores until mid-march.

nonapearl said...

ps...sparks - i was using my hubbies computer when I wrote back. hehe...oops!