Friday, March 21, 2008

Humble Artist Swap and CHALLENGE

Supplies (All CTMH except flos and stickles): Cardstock - Moonstruck, Sweetleaf, Goldrush, White Daisy. Inks: Moonstruck, Crystal Blue, Goldrush, Autumn Terracotta, Honey, Topiary, Sweetleaf. Stamps: Happy Birthday, Little Boy. Embellishments: silver brads, silver bigger brads, white embroidery floss, Lime Green stickles, 3d foam.

This card was for my Humble Artist Swap. It's not due for about 3 weeks, but who knows if I'll have time to do this then. I've wanted this stamp set since it was debuted almost 2 years ago. I finally had a reason to buy it! =)

I'm pleased with how the card came out. Our requirements were:
1) standard A2 size, 4.25x5.5
2) must use some form of paper embossing - but CAN'T be cuttlebug,
3) had to be "spring like" colors but winter cozy pallet counts (I used 2 winter cosy colors - not exactly springy, but close enough - right?!)
4) had to have 4 layers of paper on at least one part.
5) had to have some "bling"
6) had to include some form of embellishment

Now for the challenge - should you choose to accept it. You have 1 week (due: Friday, March 28 at noon - pacific time!) to create a card following the same "rules" posted above. Post your card online and leave a link to it in the comments section of this post. Winner will get a set of all 3 card class cards from my March classes!

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

Very cute card!! I love the colors you picked and how you embossed the lines on your CS. Have a wonderful Easter!

Amy said...

Cute card Nona!!! Wish I was getting one of yours this time around. :)