Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Little Something...

I realized I haven't posted much artwork in the past few days. We've been pretty busy with some interesting things, but I did get a chance to play today. Here's a little something I'm working on...



The album is a BoBunny 6x6 Chipboard Album (thank you Tresa for the extras from the retreat). I used my Cricut (Opposites Attract and Basic Shapes) and a Dymo label maker, along with some Wholy Cow rubons and the Father's Day line of papers from Bohemia.

I may post more pages at a later date, but this album is pretty personal. ;)

The only other news I have is that I think we found a pre-school for Sammie! She loved it and is excited to go back already. Too bad she's going to have to wait until September! I'm thinking we'll do swimming lessons or ballet in the mean time.

No comments: