Sunday, April 6, 2008

Busy Shopping Weekend

We had a busy weekend. Dave got a new guitar:




And I got this:


Inspire yourself with a Creative Cutter Inspiration, this compact cutter will cut 12” cardstock, chipboard, and more. You can use the inspiration to create home decor, wearables, stamps, and any paper craft project! Designed specifically for paper crafters this is the ultimate home paper cutting system






I earned my new toy by selling a bunch of stuff. Dave cheated by cashing in some of his work amex points (he gets to keep them as a perk for work).

Oh well... at least we both got what we wanted! LOL...

1 comment:

Christine David said...

Ugh, I am so sorry I made you have to have this, lol! Really though, you are going to love it. I don't regret for a moment getting mine.