Thursday, April 17, 2008

I've got my work cut out for me...

I got my winkflash order on Saturday. I ordered over 700 pictures so last night I sorted them. (ENABLER ALERT: They are having an AWESOME sale through then end of today - 6 cents for 4x6s, 8 cents for 5x7s and 99 cents for 8x10s.) Looks like I'll have a ton of new layouts to show you - assuming I can drag myself down to the cave sometime soon.

It will be good therapy to get some scrapping done. I decided to take advantage of the sale one more time, and ordered pictures for Evan's book today too. It was theraputic to look at them and remember our sweet boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww .... yay for lots of pictures. I hope that the scrapping will be healing for both you and Dave!

I didn't manage to get any pictures ordered last night but oh well. =) I'm still trying to finish uploading them all ... the process kept getting interrupted so it would start over!! *le sigh*

Hugs and love!