Thursday, April 24, 2008

New Kit for May

I'm offering a new mini-scrapbook kit in May. People attending my "Crop Til Ya Drop" event will get first dibs at these kits, and then I'll open them up to everyone.

This kit uses 1/3 of the new card kit "Happy Everything" (from the Summer 08 CTMH Idea Book), 1 sheet of striped paper, and a braggin' tags mini album. It's super cute, and incredibly fast and easy to put together. The title of my kit is "Happy Spring?" because I wanted to show the dichotomy of springy paper and snowy APRIL weather. The other kits will omit the "?" in the title - or people can request a different title.


Click HERE to see what all the inside pages look like! =)

4 comments:

The Peterson Family said...

I absolutely love this Nona. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity with us!

Lisa P.
Hawaii

Kathi Carlson said...

Very cool idea! Your customers will love it.

sharalyns said...

I love this idea--can't wait to see it in person next Saturday. You'd be so proud of me--I actually made a cover for that little mini book I made when you were here *and* did all the journaling on Xander's first year scrapbook (well, technically his first two months since that's all I have scrapped so far....)

Anonymous said...

Eeee, I'm so excited!! lol! (I'm such a nerd!) My winkflash order shipped yesterday so I should be good to go for Sat! Woo-hoo!