Wednesday, May 7, 2008

new artwork coming soon - i promise!

I am chomping at the bit to post some new artwork, but I can't!!!

I'm working on 2 top secret projects right now, and they are taking up SOOOOO much of my time. But, trust me - they are completely, totally worth waiting for, and I will post as soon as I possibly can.

In the mean time, I'm going to try and get down to the cave tomorrow and whip up some postable things. It's been ages since I used my bellas! ;)

Sammie came down and scrapped and stamped with me for about 40 minutes today (that was as long as her attention span would allow). I'm hoping to make it a daily thing with her. She really loves stamping, cutting, glueing and being creative, and since she's not napping anymore I could use all the spare moments down there I can get. We'll see how long she lasts tomorrow. Maybe I'll even pull out the watercolors! (ps - NO - not my watercolor pencils... just the cheap watercolor paints you can get for .99 at Fred Meyer! LOL).

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I hope you have lots of fun with your munchkin! I love the new look by the way. Your header is too cute!