Friday, June 20, 2008

A new class

I'm taking a new fun class that begins on Monday. It's from bigpicturescrapbooking.com and it's called 52 Card Pick Up. We'll be learning 52 fresh and fun techniques to use on cards and scrapbook layouts.

My friends Kristi and Laurie (who are also in the class) came over last night and we built our decks together. This is mine! Colors are Close To My Heart - Ocean, Hollyhock, Goldrush, and Cranberry Cardstock.

I can't wait to get started! This will give me some great blogging material for the next 10 weeks or so. Sorry about the lacking of good artwork lately. I've finished one top secret project (and will start showing snippets of it on or around July 1. I'm still working on top secret project 2, and won't be able to share those things until early August. :( But I promise both items are worth the wait!

2 comments:

Paper doll said...

Top secret HMM, you wouldnt happen to be going to convention would you? cant wait to see the snippets.

Stacy said...

Love what you've created here! Can't wait to see what you make in this class. :-)