Doing a little happy dance because all of my projects for Convention are D*O*N*E and I can do fun things for me again!
...well sort of. I was working on Card Class cards for August this evening and came up with this! I'm really proud of it. The picture in no way does it justice.... The tulips are stamped on our twill stick stock and then colored in with markers. All of the papers were edge distressed and most of them are raised with 3d foam. I also used my new SU! punch to give the notebook paper effect. I think that pretty much covers all the supplies I used too - (papers are hollyhock cs, bamboo text. cs, pattern from floral tapestry, desert sand text. cs)