Sunday, August 31, 2008

September Card Class Cards

Here are the cards I'll be teaching at my card class in September. The dates are Sunday, 9/14 (2 pm), Monday, 9/15 (7 pm) and Tuesday, 9/16 (7 pm) if you'd like to attend. Class attendees make all 3 cards for $5 or for free with a $15 order.

This first card was inspired by Lisa's great creation a few weeks back. It features the Sept Stamp of the Month "Treasure Life". Colors are Olive, Cocoa and Desert Sand. It's using a resist technique that I will teach in a Classy Crafts video in a few weeks.

This is one of the cards that Corp designed for consultants. I typically don't use their creations for my classes, but I really liked this one. It features the Magic Moments papers and Thoughtful Seasons stamps (from the new idea book)

This card has an interesting fold to it to make 2 pockets. Another consultant (and friend) Amy Ulen showed how to make this at our last big unit meeting at Naomi Smith's house. I'll also be doing a Classy Crafts video tutorial on this card in the coming weeks. It features the Perfect Day papers, including Tulip, Juniper and Sorbet (3 of our new colors) , and the September Word Puzzle stamps and Adorning Corners stamps.

One of the pull outs is a bookmark and the other gives a place to write a greeting.

No comments: