I was tagged recently by Angie, and the tag requires me to list 7 things about myself, and then tag 7 more people.
I think I'll put a twist on this tag, however. Some people really like being tagged, and others not so much. So instead of listing 7 others, I'm going to leave it open ended. If you feel like playing, list 7 things about yourself on your blog, then leave a comment here directing us to your post.
Okay - here's my 7 things....
1. I lived in Dutch Harbor, Alaska while I was in 4th and 5th grade - but sadly I couldn't see Russia from my house. We were, however as close to Japan as we were to Seattle.
2. I volunteered at the Pregnancy Resource Center for over 5 years.
3. If I ever get pregnant again, I would consider having a home birth - for about 5 seconds before chickening out.
4. My latest addiction is playing with copic markers.
5. I'm not as crazy-in-love with my nestabilities as my friends are with theirs.
6. I have seriously crooked pinkie fingers.
7. I really should be working on a project due next week right now, instead of blogging.