Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Card a Day 4

I'm back - and with new CTMH product no less!

Here is a fun little card I whipped up tonight. It uses the Emporium Creative Basics Paper and matching 3/8" grosgrain ribbon. Colors are Vineyard Berry, Sweetleaf and Twilight. I also used a new stamp set called Family Ties - Adults. I got the Kids set too because I couldn't resist them. They are just too cute.

I colored this gal with my copic markers, and cut out the scalloped border with my nestabilities. The "Lean on Me" stamp is from the CTMH set called Frienship Word Puzzle. Buttons are from Scrapbook Cafe, and I threaded them with white waxy flax.

7 comments:

Jena said...

Too cute - those new stamps are on my wish list, they're so cute and I love them with that paper! TFS!

Alanna said...

What a darling stamp set. You've made it look so good. And that paper, yum yum.

Jenn said...

This is so cute! I love the colors, papers,....everything, lol!

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Sparkplug17 said...

She is darling! I love that new paper!

Stacy said...

She is too cute! I can't wait to get that new paper. :-)

Barb said...

Super cute card, Nona! LOVE that new paper. Great card design, too. May have to *use* that one! TFS.

Rosie said...

Love it! I love the new creative basics... thats on my list of first things to order from the new catty.