Monday, February 9, 2009

ack...busy, busy, busy

Hopefully I'll have something to share soon! It's my card class week, so I'm teaching every night until Wednesday - busy, busy.

Also, it will be a while before I'm able to do any more classy craft videos. Our camcorder is having issues - and we are going to replace it with a digital one (woohoo!), but that will have to be after we get our tax refund.

Okay - hopefully will be posting again later today with some recent creations, but if not check back soon!

=) Nona

2 comments:

tina said...

so what is it with electronics on the fritz at the moment? My camera is being goofy and my cell phone is misbehaving. I think maybe they are always working behind the scenes to cause havoc! :)

hugs and blessings!

sharalyns said...

I agree! We had to replace our Fridge this weekend. I'm just hoping this is not the start of appliances going on the fritz...