Sunday, February 15, 2009

Another March Card Class Card

Inspired by my "poo" card from yesterday, I made another version, using the stamps as they were intended. I really do like this set, so please don't take my tomfoolery as anything but.

I'll be teaching this card at my March card class, along with the Asian inspired "thank you" card from a few days ago, and one I'll show you tomorrow. This cupcake card has a pull out tag (as seen in the second photo).

Supplies are all CTMH - That's Amore paper, Cupcake Sprinkles stamps, Confidential stamps, blush, chocolate and hollyhock ink, colonial white edge anchors, colonial white and chocolate brads, chocolate polka dot organdy ribbon, and 3d foam.



In other news, Dave and I had a *wonderful* Valentine's Day together. We went as a family to Ikea in the morning (after his Lasik post-op appt - which btw went awesome! His vision is perfect!). We picked up a new computer desk and a few other fun things. Then we came home and I helped Sammie put together her new stepstool while Dave built our desk and cleaned up cables.

In the afternoon, Dave's parents swung by and picked up Sammie, and we went to our favorite Indian food restaurant Clay Pit. MMmMMmmmmm. We went all out with a curried mussles appetizer, naan, mango chicken curry and we even got drinks! (We're usually just a "water to drink/no appetizer" family at restaurants). We split a beer and a mango lemonade. Oh it was fabulous, and so relaxing to just sit and talk.

We thought about seeing a movie, but nothing in the theater looked good to us, so we just came home and watched a few Lost episodes (we're slowly catching up to the current season). All in all a fantastic evening.

I hope you all had wonderful Valentine's celebrations too!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Another pretty card. And it sounds like you and your hubby had a wonderful time, the food sounds yummy, too!