Monday, March 16, 2009

Another Digi Layout

Here's my week 2 assigment layout for the Digi-In Deep class by Jessica Sprague. I love it! We learned some cool things this lesson - blending photos, changing colors of patterned paper, using a stitching brush, etc. Man... if you ever considered wanting to learn to digi scrap - you have to check out JS's classes. They rock!

I have 3 knitting projects stacked up on my end table needing finishing touches. I hope to have them done this week to share! Also a big stack of cards to post too...

Sigh - I think I need an extra 6 hours in the day.

6 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Oh ... beautiful. And if I had an extra six hours a day, I could take a digi scrap class, too ... Never enough time to do all the things we want to do. What you do get done, though, is awful special!! TFS.

Barb W said...

WOW! Look at you! I love this layout. Now and then layouts are really neat. It sounds like JS's classes are loaded with information. I may have to check one of them out. This is just beautiful!

Charlene Waymire said...

Nona - I love how you changed the layout to pink. It turned out beautiful. Aren't Jessica's classes great? I'm a little behind myself, but hope to catch up next week while I'm on vacation.

Jeanne said...

You rocked this layout, Nona! Fantastic work. I love how to are able to make time for lots of different crafts. Right now, digi stuff is on my back burner and I am starting to miss it.

Love Sam's baby photo and her current one...no doubt about it, she's such a cutie!

Kim Burmeister said...

Great layout, Nona! I love the blended photo. I can't wait to get to this lesson. I need to take MY classes.

Judy said...

I so want to do this...I have done one of her layouts, but it took me forever! But I so want to learn how to stitch two photos like that. My daughter graduates from high school in a few months and that would be so moving.

Judy