Monday, March 2, 2009

Cupcake Make and Take

I'm home from Tresa's retreat (boy was it a great time!), and I have so much to share with you! I think I'll draw it out over this whole week to make it more exciting.

The first thing I have to share is one of the make and takes that Tresa provided. She had us make these adorable paper cupcakes! You can go to her blog to see her tutorial. There is so much potential for these - from gift card holders to the photo display that we made.

I'm amazed mine made it home in one piece. Flying can be rough on handmade projects. :)


ps... that was Sammie when she was just a widdle, biddy baby. :)

4 comments:

Crafty Jenn said...

Yea! You're back! That's a cute cupcake... and the "cupcake" on top. ;) Can't wait to see what else you made.

Unknown said...

Excellent!!!! I have been thinking those would make great photo holders or even place card holders! Thanks for posting :)

Katie said...

Soooo stinkin cute Nona! You did an awesome job as usual! TFS!

Katie

Vonney said...

This is beautiful!