Monday, March 23, 2009

A Winner...

You guys simply blew me away... there were so many awesome name ideas for my leg warmers! I had a very, very, hard time deciding. After much deliberation I've decided to go with....
.
..
...
....
.....
(drumroll)
.....
....
...
..
.
CHUBBIE WUBBIES!!!

Congrats to "The Peterson Family". Contact me at nonapearl@firebin.net to discuss the color you would like for your free pair of infant Chubbie Wubbies.


In a very close second were Pudge Protectors and Chubb Huggers. Thank you ALL again so much for the help. :)


Here is my latest pair of Chubbie Wubbies. Yarn is from Blue Moon: Marino Twisted in Storytime colorway.


Also, here are two new things just added to my etsy store! I'm going to try to be much better about adding a few new things there every week.

Little Lacy Baby Sweater in blue (size 12 months)

Women's Fingerless gloves (sz Med/Large)


2 comments:

Missy Hep said...

I am so glad its Chubbie Wubbie I love it!!!!

Barb said...

CUTE name, and it's perfect! I really like that baby sweater! You are a lean mean knitting machine!! So...how did 'knitting with beads' workout for ya'? LOL!