Saturday, May 30, 2009

Gift Card Swap

I'm attending my upline's upline's upline, Naomi Smith's unit meeting today, and for the creative swap we are trading gift card holders! Here's mine:



I used the new Animal Cookies Creative Basics paper and wide White Daisy grosgrain that comes with the paper. I also used the Buttoned Together stamps, Confidential stamps, and Tulip and Dutch Blue inks. I coverered the button stamp with a circle window charm and attached it with glue dots.
These stamp sets are great - and did you know that all through the month of June there will be special deals on CTMH consultant's websites where you can get 50% off as well as FREE products with the purchase of stamps! Every day is a new deal, and you can start shopping June 1st! Check out MY WEBSITE for your shopping needs - remember that 100% of my CTMH income goes to our adoption fund. :) Only 3-4 weeks remain for our fundraising.

In other news, I anticipate that many of you will want the template for the gift card, so here is the youtube video I did on it a few months back. :) Enjoy!


1 comment:

Nalazoo said...

Way cute and a great design. Thank you for sharing :-)

Nona - I've left a present for you on my blog :-)