Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Hat for my Sweetie



Dave wanted "summer weight" McSteamy hat, since his alpaca one was getting too warm. I whipped this one up in Knitpicks Comfy sport weight yarn in the Fedora color (a deep espresso brown). The pattern is my own design and I'm super proud of it! Enjoy!

Oh - and for everyone wishing that I would start posting paper creations again - don't worry! I have a whole bunch coming. I've just got to find a few minutes to take pictures of everything and post! But I have been playing in the studio and I have lots of wonderful things to share. Thanks for coming back to look in the next few days! :)

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Do you ever sleep? I am amazed at all that you accompish...knitting, paper crafting/scrapbooking, redecorating. It makes me tired just thinking about it. ;)

Barb said...

LOVE the pattern you put on your McSteamy-version 2. You guys are so cute! I can tell Dave loves him some Nona and vice versa! How sweet of you to make him a summer weight hat.

Unknown said...

Nona - I just wanted to let you know that I gave you an award. Go check it out on my blog. I like to check your blog daily and you remind me that we all have so busy lives outside of CTMH. Can't wait to see at either Leadership or regionals. - judy

www.scrampalot.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nona I have a present for you on my blog...check it out. I just wanted to say how happy I am for you and your family and on the arrival of your daughter shortly...well, couldn't be soon enough I know. Love the colors in her room and the redecorating you are doing. Having met you and talked to you I am more inspired by your blog and your writing. Love it. Iona