Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sammie's Nap Cot

It's been a busy, busy Saturday. We're spring cleaning (or nesting, however you want to look at it). We've purged a ton of stuff and have it ready to take to goodwill/the dump. Sammie and I finished up her room remodel (pictures coming shortly), and I also did some shopping for the baby's room. Overstocks.com had some great baby bedding, so I purchased a set, and I also got some beautiful artwork for her walls. I'll post pictures of the nursery once it's all put together. :)

We still have a few other errands to run, as well as some serious yard work to tackle today. Thankfully Dave had homework to do while Sammie had her quiet time, so I got a chance to do some knitting and a quick digi page. Here it is!

We're off again, so will post more about our weekend later. Happy Mother's Day everyone!


Supplies: Paper (Shabby Princess - Modish Girl Kit); Frame (K.Pertiet - Doodledo-frames number 5 - with soft light mode); Stitching (Shabby Princess - Autumn Medley kit - I changed the color); Buttons (Carnival kit from JS class); Journaling tag: (K. Pertiet -curled journaling spots);

4 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Nona,
Wonderful layout - what a darling she is! I'm getting excited to see your nursery photos!

Sarah said...

Such a darling LO!! Love the little soft toy in her hand even though she is asleep...!

Jeanne said...

Wonderful layout! I, too, love the holding of the toy while she sleeps and the chipped nail polish. What a joy she must be.

I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Barb said...

Such a beautiful layout, Nona! Look at sweet, little Sammie! I know you're very excited about darling Ruby's arrival and I can't wait to see what you've done in her nursery!

You are DEFINITELY a bona-fide digi-scrapper now, girlie! LOL! Your layouts just get better and better. Great colors on this one and I am LOVIN' how you change up the colors and pull elements from multiple kits. Having such versatility with your digi-kits make this form of scrapping so much fun and economical.

Thanks so much for sharing your work and I hope you have a fantastic Mother's Day!