Saturday, August 15, 2009

Computer Down =(

Just a quick note today. The fan in my computer died and my hubby wasn't able to fix it. So I won't have much of a computer presence until we get home and can get a replacement part. I'm using Dave's mac - but it doesn't have any of my pictures on it. And what is a blog post without pictures, right?

So please keep checking in. Once I get home I will have a ton of great artwork using NEW ctmh goodies and Ruby pictures to share. It's just a shame that this had to happen now.


5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Bummer for us, but it gives you that much more time to love on Ruby!

Will look forward to seeing what you've been up to when you get home.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

It's OK Nona, just focus your energy on your sweet family. I'll be right here.

Michelle Nist said...

Maybe it is better that it happened now - less important to keep us updated than to just enjoy that bundle of joy!!

Anonymous said...

Well I don't just use my computer to blog! LOL =) I'm feeling the hurt of not having it BIG TIME. Hoping it will be fixed very soon.

Anonymous said...

ps.. this is Nona - I guess I didn't log out of Dave's blogger account. ;)