Friday, October 9, 2009

Blogtober Fest!

So my good friend Tresa Black is celebrating Blogtober Fest over on her blog Fabulously Artsy.  She's sharing artwork and tutorials daily, and is even offering some GREAT prizes!  You should check it out!

In addition, she's featuring guest artists on her blog and tomorrow (Saturday) one of my "Classy Crafts" video tutorials will be shown!  I'm so excited!

So head over to her blog and check it out, and sign up to win her prize.  THEN, come back to my blog and leave a message about what new video tutorials you'd like to see me do!  I've been in a rut lately, and would love to jump back in with the videos.  I just need some inspiration.  :)   I'll pick a winner from the posters (with random number generator) and they will win a set of my October card class cards!

No comments: