Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Teacher Treat Boxes!

Here is another fun thing I'm selling at my upcoming craft fair.  Teacher Treat boxes!

These feature CTMH's 9x9 memory boxes with magnetic closure lids.  I've covered the boxes, and inside will have a matching gift card holder.  Also, I spoke with several of my teacher friends and compiled a list of items they would like to receive from their students as gifts.  A list will be included in the box, so people can go shopping and fill up the box with treats for the teacher!  And later, the teacher can use the boxes in his/her class to hold treats for the students, or a private candy (or aspirin) stash.  LOL!

This set of boxes uses the Twitterpated papers, matching dimensional buttons, and color ready stickers.  The stamp is from TGF (colored with my copics)



Side view:



Here is a second box using the Silhouette papers, felt flowers (not CTMH) and the TGF stamp.



Side view:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

these are beautiful. I would be interested in what your friends said to include as I have a kindergartener and was thinking something like this would be awesome for a christmas gift. Thanks for a wonderful, creative inspirational blog too! Your girls are too cute!