Monday, January 25, 2010

Greeting Farm Digi Relay day 1

TGF is having a digi relay challenge this week.  On Sunday they gave out  a digi stamp for free.  Anyone who makes and posts a card using that stamp by this evening (6 pm central time) gets Monday's digi free.  If you post a card using Monday's digi by 6 pm tomorrow, then you get Tuesday's digi free - and so on.

So this is my Valentine using Sunday's digi - Mer Ian.  It through me for a loop at first, but I'm pleased with the result.  I had to explain to dave the pun - "my FUNNY valentine" is a jazz song from a different musical era, and he hadn't heard of it.  :)  So there ya go...  I used my copics for coloring, my spellbinders for the circle and scallop layers, some random scraps for paper (including sea foam cs - an ancient CTMH retiree).  I embellished with CTMH dimensional elements hearts, waxy flax and mini sparkles.


1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

I love Ian's blue hair! Very cute!