Monday, February 22, 2010

Hydrangea Designs

One of my sweetest friends (and hopefully someday my next-door neighbor) Wendi just started a blog!  She is amazingly creative, funny, and just the most wonderful, genuine, generous, kind person you will ever meet.

You may remember seeing her work about a year ago, when she offered to donate portions of her sales to help us raise funds for Ruby's adoption.  I'd like to showcase some of her work today, and introduce you to her new blog, Hydrangea Designs.  


Aren't these bird nest rings adorable?!?!  I just had to get one for myself.


Wendi's latest endeavor - felted flower brooches.  Soooo soft and luxurious!


And for all the little lovelies in your life, these hair clips are the cutest things around.  I swear Sammie has about a dozen of them!

I hope you'll visit Wendi's blog and give her some love!  You can also check out her etsy store at www.hydrangeadesigns.etsy.com

1 comment:

Crafty Jenn said...

Super cute stuff! Wendy is very talented. Nice of you to plug her blog and etsy for her.