Friday, April 23, 2010

May Card Class


I can't wait!  My first card class in the new house is just around the corner.  I hope I can get my scraproom unpacked and ready in time!  Please let me know ASAP if you want to attend!  I have to order class supplies on Monday.

In addition, there are some AMAZING new products in the new Summer 2010 Close To My Heart Idea Book.  You'll have to wait until May 1st to see the book online, but here is a sneak peek at the cover (featuring my favorite new paper packet Cherry-O).  I've also featured those papers, and a few new stamp sets on the cards above.


I'll try to post one great new thing about the new Idea Book - or other May promotions - every other day until May 1st.  :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I could come...to make your beautiful cards AND see that gorgeous house in person.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Great cards, Nona! I am saving these ideas in my "Nona D" folder!!!

Crafty Jenn said...

Love it! Your card class will be a huge success. Especially in your fabby new home!!