Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm Back!

We are officially moved in to our new house and it feels amazing!  I've held 2 classes, a mother's day dinner, a scrap night, and a knitting night since we moved in less than 2 weeks ago - and let me tell you - there is nothing like company coming to get those boxes unpacked QUICK!

I'll be posting photos of our house - especially the scrapbook room soon.  I feel like there are a gazillion deadlines coming due all in the next two weeks, so my blogging likely won't be back to a daily ritual for a while, but I do have a few fun things to share.

First, here is a special sneak peek at my latest knitting design!  I'm *SO* pleased with how this design came out, and am just ITCHING to get the pattern finished and posted to my etsy store.  Literally, I'm jumping up and down in my seat right now in excitement and anticipation.  :)


Alrighty, I have to run!  But check back soon for more fun stuff!  I'm literally overflowing with ideas, photos, and projects to share.  I keep praying for 36 hours days!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I think I would die if we had 36 hour days. :) Only you have the energy for 36 hours. Haha!! If only I had some of that energy. I couldn't believe the email you sent yesterday was at 1:19AM!! Girlfriend, if only I didn't have to sleep. I don't know how you do it, but you rock!

Michele said...

OK, that was a little creepy to open the blog, see a few words and then the pale fingernail beds of your "model" hand. I guess the nurse in me just jumped right out thinking "there is not good circulation going on here" . Glad everything is ok and you are making your new house your home. See you soon.

nonapearl said...

LOL - Michele! It's a mannequin! :D