Thursday, July 29, 2010

Handspun Goodness and Test Knitting

I recently signed up to do some test knitting for Cosy.  She's releasing a new E-book of her patterns soon, and I was completely honored to be able to help.  She asked me to test knit Belle, and I thought it would make the most adorable sweater for my little Ru.

So today I went to the yarn store and picked up some handspun...



..and even though I have a thousand and one things to do this weekend, and a million and one craft projects all calling my name, I'm going to sit down and start this sweater today anyway!  Hehehe...

I feel so naughty!

I'll share my progress as the rest of the week transpires.

BTW - thank you all for the prayers for my Grandma.  She is doing better and will hopefully get to go home from the rehabilitation center tomorrow.  We had a great visit last weekend, and she loved seeing my girls.

1 comment:

Lela said...

I don't knit. Can only single crochet but...those colors and textures are begging me to reach out and touch. I need to learn to knit or crochet so I will have an excuse to hold the yarn.