Thursday, July 1, 2010

Nona's Kit of the Month for July

It's time for a new Kit of the Month!
(click on the photo to see a larger version)


I just *love* the Zippidee papers!  They are so summery - bright and cheerful - and perfect for all kinds of photos.  And this fun wall hanging will make a great gift, or fun accent for your own home!

As you can see from the flyer, this month my KOTM program will work a little differently.  Instead of there being actual "kits" to purchase, you can build your own!

Purchase any 3 or more of the products in the supply list on my website, and I will send you the PDF instructions for FREE!  Isn't that fabulous!  Click on the link to go to  my store, or type www.nonapearl.myctmh.com.  In addition - if you EMAIL (nonapearl[at]myctmh[dot]com) me with your order then you can save a few dollars on shipping.

PS - SCROLL DOWN TO THE NEXT POST TO SEE THE WINNER OF MY BLOG CANDY!

No comments: