Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Autumn/Winter Idea Book is here!

It's HERE!!!!

Check out the newest Idea Book from Close To My Heart!  You will love all the amazing products featured, I promise!  For extra inspiration, check out pages 49, 88 and  108.  You just might be amazed at the cute faces you see smiling back at ya!   ;)  Wink, wink.

Oh.. who am I kidding.  I'll just post them here.

This is from the October Stamp of the Month:
I was able to see all the artwork in person at convention, and snapped photos there.  Those are the images you see below.  You can see what the pages look like in the catalog by clicking  here!

These are the new Photo Christmas Cards:

And I just adore this layout of Dave and Sammie:

Here is another view of the Reindeer layout:

Just had to share!  I was super excited.  :)

3 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I saw that!!! Nona, these pages are so beautiful - but it's the love and happiness of your photos that bring them to life! HUGS!!!

sharalyns said...

Very cool, Nona! Congrats!!!

Crafty Jenn said...

Love it! "You're so famous" Nona! Lol!

<3 Jenn