Monday, October 18, 2010

Lilly Gloves

I have another pattern to share with you!  It was not picked up by Knit Picks unfortunately (since they already have a beaded pair of fingerless gloves in the IDP program).  But one of the great things about being a knitting designer, is that I can post my patterns on my own websites!  :)

That said, I'd like to introduce Lilly - my latest fingerless glove pattern.  (And yes, I do know that the flower Lily is spelled with one L.  This is named after the song Lilly.)  These gloves are knit in worsted weight and are elegant, but can be worn every day.  I've knit them in Cash Vera, Berroco "Vintage", and Knit Picks "Andean Silk" yarn, and they turned out lovely each time.  The pattern is an intermediate level - but if you can knit in the round with DPN or magic loop comfortably then you should be fine.


You can find the pattern on RAVELRY (click here) if you are a Ravelry member, or in my ETSY SHOP (click here) for everyone.

For those looking to purchase gloves (and other items) already knit, I'm selling them in my ETSY SHOP.  I am not able to take orders this year due to a high demand, but I will post items I've knit as they come available. If you are lucky you just might have the opportunity to purchase a pair!

No comments: