Friday, December 31, 2010

We're Alive!

Hello Everyone!

Yes, our family is alive and doing well.  :)  We had a great Thanksgiving, Christmas, and hope to have a lovely New Year's weekend.

I had to take a break from blogging for a while with all of the craziness of the holiday season.  With craft fairs every weekend, Christmas programs and parties to attend, and the regular hustle and bustle, it just wasn't possible for me to keep up with everything.

Hopefully now that things are slowing down, I can get back to blogging.  Thanks for sticking with me!  Here's our family on Christmas morning.  (These were our thank you cards).

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad you had a wonderful holiday season. And wishing you a Happy New Year! Lovin' the family picture thank you card. Think I am going to "steal" that idea from you!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Happy New Year Nona - what a wonderful family portrait - I LOVE it and the idea of using it for thank you cards! This is VERY pretty!

Hugs!