Sunday, January 30, 2011

Drool...

I saw this pattern last night...

Dramatic_wrap_cardi_bk_350  Dramatic_wrap_cardi_open_350

...and I can't stop thinking about it.  I'm literally drooling over the scrumptiousness of it, and how badly I want to knit it.

However, I currently have 6" of the back of a tank top on needles, using the yarn that I originally bought to make a different sweater, that I gave up on before I tried.  Add to that an additional $75 in sweater patterns purchased that I never got around to starting (thankfully didn't buy the yarn).  Ultimately, I don't think I'm cut out to knit adult sized sweaters.  I'm too much of a "knit it today, wear it tomorrow" instant gratification knitter.

This one is begging me to knit though...

Pleading...

Crying out...

Oh heck.  What's another $8 for a sweater pattern.  I do have a Knit Picks order going in.  What's another $40 in yarn.  ;)

Did I mention will power isn't one of my strengths.

I'll let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

Nona you crack me up!!
hugs!

Kristina Baldwin said...

This sweater is absolutely beautiful! I want one too and I don't knit :(

Leslie said...

I want to try knitting a sweater, but I haven't got the nerve quite yet. I love looking at all your projects. Have you ever tried Sunshine Yarns? I love them but Dani's yarns are very addictive.