Friday, January 7, 2011

January Project Class


(Note: Click on flyer to view it larger)

For those that don't get my monthly newsletter, you might be surprised to hear that I'm no longer teaching card class.  I decided that I needed to offer a wider variety of projects to my customers, AND simultaneously I needed to take a step back from my CTMH business and teach fewer classes each month.  My family was constantly getting the short end of the stick, and by removing card class from my lineup, I'm adding 40-50 HOURS a month back into my life!  Woohoo!  It feels great, and I haven't been this relaxed in several years.

So this month, as you can see, my project class is a 15 card workshop featuring the new Wings papers, our awesome new spray pen, Jan stamp of the month, and button brads.

If you aren't local but want to make these awesome cards, I would be happy to send you a kit!  Just email me at nonapearl@myctmh.com to order.  :)

Additionally, if you aren't on my mailing list, you can always read my full monthly newsletter HERE!

Finally... if you are wondering just what in the heck a spray pen is, and how to use it, watch this great new video from Close to my Heart!



The spray pens come in 3 packs for just $3.95!  You can start ordering them when the new Idea Book is released in February.  However, if you can't wait that long to get your hands on one, you can buy the Wings WOTG now and get one included in your kit!  Click HERE to go shopping for this kit!

No comments: