Thursday, March 31, 2011

Knitting Update and New Sweaters

I've been bad about blogging, especially regarding my knitting updates.  I've finished a few projects lately, but unfortunately can't share them due to the fact that they are birthday gifts and or upcoming patterns that haven't been released yet.

So, since I am unable to share that, how about I share a little vision - aka premeditated knitting projects.  You saw that I finished my sweater a few weeks ago, and would you believe I've been hankering for a new sweater project ever since!?!  Crazy, right?

I have about 18 skeins of yarn for a project that never got going, and then found THIS pattern.

Kingsgate Sweater
photo courtesy Knit Picks Pattern store

I only need about 10 skeins of yarn, so I think I also have enough to make THIS sweater for both my girls too.  :)

photo courtesy Never Not Knitting blog/pattern store


I'll keep you posted...

No comments: