Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Harley

I haven't had much time to knit or paper craft over the last two weeks.  Turns out that having a puppy is much like having a baby, and if I'm not playing with, walking, supervising, or feeding the dog, I'm playing with, feeding and supervising the human kids.  I'm exhausted!

But boy is Harley cute, and such a good boy.  Here's my favorite shots of him over the past few days...

Smiling doggie...

I took Harley for a walk, and Sam took Ruby.
   

Our handsome boy.  You can really see his white fur coming in.  When he is full grown, he will likely be completely silver/white on his head.

I like my new bed, momma!






1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi Nona, Harley is so cute. I bet the girls love him. I am going to miss seeing you at Convention, but congratulations on your new business venture.