Friday, May 20, 2011

New Knits

Things having been going a mile a minute around here, and I'm just desperately trying to stay afloat!  Once Easter hits it feels like go, go, go until that first day of school in September!

Since Easter, we've/I've gone on a weekend away to Long Beach for Mother's day (pictures forthcoming), had a school field trip to Whidbey Island, went on a women's retreat with my church, had our pastor's family over for dinner, and celebrated multiple birthdays, weddings, baby showers, and more with friends.  It's been CRAZY!!!!

Oh yeah - and in the mean time I'm still designing new knitting patterns, and trying to get my inventory stocked for the Edmonds Summer Market (which starts the first Saturday in July).  :)

Here's the baby poncho all done (FINALLY).  I wish I had better colors to knit it up in, but this yarn was all I had in stock.  It reminds me of pistachio, chocolate and vanilla ice cream.  I'm still thinking of a name for it.  I think I may design a matching skirt - but in cuter colors.  LOL...


I also started a new pattern design last night.  Here's my progress then, and this morning.  Can you guess what it will be???  :)



No comments: