Sunday, August 28, 2011

New Studio J Layouts

Last week I hit a wall creatively with my knitting, and I just needed to take a break.  I decided it was a good time to catch up on some scrapbooking.  I tried putting together all the pages created for our 2009 family albums, but there were too many gaps.  I had scrapbooked the Samantha's family birthday photos, but not her party photos.  I had done most of Feb-June, but once Summer hit, and we adopted Ruby, there were gaping holes in our family history except for the pages I had scrapped of her.

So, I played catch up.  And it felt great!  I created 20 layouts (40 pages) in just 2 days (about 6 hours total).  And now, I'm proud to say, that 2009 is complete!

Here are some of my favorites... If you click on the photos, you should be able to see them larger.  I can't believe how much Sam has grown in 2 years!






I will post a few more this week.  :) 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your layouts!! Isn't Studio J Great? ~Amy