Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fabric Banners

For the past few months I've been busy making banners to sell.  They are so much fun to make, and look super cute hanging in kids rooms, in kitchens, over a fireplace, or really anywhere!

I just posted these to my Etsy shop...









And these are a few I've made as custom orders.  I love to match the fabric to people's specific decor - like for nurseries.  I've done a few for teacher's classrooms too.  I posted those a few weeks back in September.  :)




This one is hard to see.  It says "Dog Room" and was for a sweet woman who was giving it to her sister.  Her sister runs a doggy daycare.  My favorite part was the little dog icon in the center.  He turned out so cute!


If you are interested in ordering a custom banner - just send me an email and we can chat.
nonapearl@firebin.net

No comments: