Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Belated Easter

All five of us had colds on Easter, so we didn't do much of anything but sleep, watch movies, and go through a ton of kleenex.  

However, the night before Easter was beautifully sunny, and I had the presence of mind to get the kids dressed up in their new outfits and take a quick photo shoot.  Here are some of the best shots.  I'm so thankful that in just five minutes I was able to get smiling pictures of ALL THREE KIDS.  Those of you with even one child know what a huge feat that is - it truly is a miracle (and nothing of my my doing).  :)







Our illness may have prevented us from dying and hunting eggs, but family is what is important.  Happy Easter!  He is STILL Risen!

1 comment:

Haley D. said...

Such a sweet family! So glad you had the presence of mind in your cold-induced funk to get some pictures. The other stuff- egg dying and all- can be done on future Easters together. Enjoy your babies!