Sunday, May 6, 2012

Owls and Smiles

I was a busy, busy mamma this week.  In between naps, and feedings, and taking care of my other kiddos, I was able to get the eyes sewn on all 15 of the owl hats I knit since Hosea was born.  WOOHOO!!!!  And today, my hubby gave me a break so I could get those hats photographed and posted to my etsy shop - and also write this post.  Double WOOHOO!

While my other knitting is sadly neglected these days (since they use double pointed needles - and that DOESN'T work while holding a baby), I can knit lots and lots of hats, because they are knit on circular needles.  So that has translated into a bunch of owl hats.  In fact, I'm close to completely depleting my stash of Owl Hat yarn.  Next I'll be trying to deplete the cupcake hat yarn stash, and strawberry hat yarn stash.  Looks like my inventory of baby hats will be fully stocked this year for market.

Anyway.... that also means I have a ton of great new stuff finally up in my Etsy Shop!

Here's a preview of my favorite new hats:










And because I can't possibly post without a Hosea picture, you have to check this out!  He's been smiling for a few weeks now, and I finally got one with my camera!  Isn't he just the cutest?!?  Ahh, I just want to eat him up.  :)


1 comment:

sharalyns said...

The hats are awesome! And Hosea looks just like Samantha at that age! :-)