Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Return of the Scrapbook In A Box

About 7 years ago, I put together my very first paper craft tutorial for the Scrapbook in a Box.  It was a photo tutorial on a gallery style website (that my sweet husband set up) long before blogging and other websites were so easy to create.  But in the year that it was available to the public, it had over 250,000 views!

Recently, while having dinner with a friend, she mentioned seeing a class at her local scrapbook store for an "incredible little box that folds out, leaving room for lots of pictures".  I knew instantly what she was talking about.  It really is true that there is nothing new under the sun, so I decided it was time to reprise the "SBIAB", and created an updated version for my latest paper crafting pattern.


The new version has 2 layers with fold out flaps and a decorated lid.  I used the brand new, just released Avonlea papers from Close To My Heart for my sample, along with the new burlap ribbon.


My pattern to make a SBIAB is only $3 and can be found HERE!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

I've always wanted to make one of those, but never have. I love your patterns...guess now I can make one. :)