Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fabric Banners

One of the hottest items at my market this summer has been my whimsical fabric banners.  Some call them pennants, or triangle signs, or banners, but whatever name you pick, they are great for parties, children's rooms, photography backgrounds, holiday decor, or just as a great room accent!

Here are some of the ones I sell at the Edmonds market.  A customer snapped this great shot at the last market day and sent it to me.

Whimsical Fabric Banner in Orange, Blue, Green and Colorful Floral Print

I've finally got a few of the banners up in my Etsy shop, and I hope you will check them out.  I'm trying to add a few more every day (I've got a stack of over 40 that still need to be photographed and edited).  Here's a few of my current favorites.  Click the photo to be taken to the listing on Etsy.  I've also included complementary felt color options for personalization.  It's only an extra $3 per letter.

Whimsical Fabric Banner in Blue and Yellow Gingham

Whimsical Fabric Banner in Green, Blue, and Colorful Chevron Print

Whimsical Fabric Banner in Orange, Blue, Green and Colorful Floral Print

No comments: