Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bald is Beautiful

I'm eager to show off the new wedding album layouts, but have decided to wait and post the whole album at once. It gives you all something to look forward to, yes? I'm almost done - and will probably finish it up sometime this week. Keep checking back! I promise it will be worth the wait.

Secondly, I just have to take a minute to rave on my hubby. He didn't have to work today, so he played all morning with Sam (while I finished a book), then put up our new bathroom cabinet, and then kept Sam busy for a few hours this evening so that I could scrap! Isn't he just the best? I think I'll keep him. Honey, if you are reading this I really appreciate you! Mwah!

Lastly, a big thank you to Erin tonight! I won her crazy hair blog challenge (YAY!) and am so excited for the prize to show up in my mail box. I promised her a layout of my "bald" prom pictures, and here it is. I had to go digging as these were from nine years ago and BDC - Before Digital Cameras. Can't say I like the title very much, but it was just what popped into my head at the time.
The two vertical color photos on the left hand page flip up to reveal the journaling. This is the exact same layout I'm teaching at scrapbook class this weekend ("Role Play" out of Imagine), just with Baby Pink as the accent color instead of Amethyst purple.



Supplies: Silhouette PP, Baby Pink TX CS, Baby Pink B&T (retired), Big Pinks, Black Distressing Ink, Boutique Alphabet stamps, Silhouette letter stickers, Bamboo CS, Black CS, Baby Pink bigger brads.

Non-CTMH supplies: 2" circle punch (marvey); floral brads (making memories); big bite and pink gromlets (we are memory keepers).

PS... since most of you may not know the guy in these pictures is my husband. Dave and I were high school sweethearts. He proposed the summer after this prom (between junior and senior year), and we were married in July after I graduated, just about a year later.

Be sure to check back tomorrow. I'm going to be posting a challenge of some kind and there will be a reward!

4 comments:

Hand n Hand said...

these LO's are so unique and cool! u did a great job

Alyssa said...

I just get a kick out of these! It's WONDERFUL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwh, love the pictures! And I have to say, I like the title!! ;-)

scrappernic said...

Fabulous layout! I love the big pinks--how fun! I also got a huge kick out of these pictures! Thanks for sharing :)