Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Saturday! Or umm... I guess Thursday.

For some reason, I keep thinking today is Saturday. Perhaps it's because I'm off doing fun scrappy things and normally that doesn't happen during the middle of the week.

My goal today is to get 6 scrapbook layouts done, and 1/2 of the poncho finished. I'll let you all know if I was able to accomplish this when I get back. If you feel led, post a goal in the comments section that you'd like to complete today. Then later today come back and post if you were succesful or not! I'll send a handmade card to the person I feel got the most done. =)

Since I've been posting my class projects for March, here's the other two cards I'll be teaching at this month's Card Class. Props go to Kathi for her splendid cards that inspired my "Hey Chick-a" one. Design elements were "stamplifted" from this card and this one of hers.



Supplies (All CTMH): Sweet Pea patterned paper, Crystal Blue, Buttercup CS, black ink, Buttercup ink, Tiny Typewriter Alphabet stamps, black journaling pen, autumn terracotta marker, circle punch, circle window charm, pink polkadot ribbon.





Supplies (All CTMH): Paper Garden patterned papers, Buttercup CS, March SOTM Simple Beauty, For Every Occasion stamps, black ink, watercolor pencils, waterbrush blender, 3d foam.

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Awesome cards! And, thanks for the mention! I'm finding the March SOTM a bit challenging. Thanks for the inspiration!

Marjorie said...

LOL OMGoodness that Chica card is too funny!! I love that fat little chick!! She's too adorable! And your SOTM card is so pretty. I find I love that stamp set but can't seem to think of how to use it!