Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Beerafella and birthday wishes

My step-dad's birthday is on Saturday, but we celebrated with him over Easter because we didn't know where we'd be this weekend with the adoption. We had a YUMMY chicken fajita dinner and an amazing chocolate cake that mom whipped up from scratch.

This was the card I made for Rick. I finally got to use one of my "fellas" from http://www.stampingbella.com/. It's beerafella - doesn't he look just like Dave?! The sentiment is from a frog themed stamp set from SU! but it just seemed appropriate. I also used the SU! watercolor crayons to color him in. Everything else is CTMH (colors are Moonstruck, Topiary, Heavenly Blue, and Goldrush - the same colors as my Humble Artist swap card below).

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY RICK!!! We love you!

No comments: