Thursday, March 27, 2008

Finished!

You may have noticed I'd taken a break from paper crafts for a bit. I just haven't had time to get down to my cave with all the stuff we've been doing to get ready for our son. But, I have had time to knit! The great thing about knitting is that you can take it ANYWHERE! I love that!

The pink poncho I had started originally for Sam just didn't work out. The sizing was all wrong, and the yarn was too thin to work well for a poncho. So I purchased different yarn, and designed my own pattern using one of Sam's older ponchos as a guide. I'm so pleased with how it turned out!


All you paper crafters - don't fret. I'll be down in the scrap cave tonight with a few friends. We have a standing Thursday Girls Night. I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

The poncho is adorable and so is your daughter!!! I love the color!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

It turned out so cute! And hey, my craft table always looks like that too. :)