Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tag Double-Time

So I've been tagged, not once but twice. Guess I can't ignore it now, huh? ;) It actually works out, because although I was creative last night, I did not get a chance to photograph anything yet. Alrighty, here we go...

Nicole and Leslie tagged me to give 7 random facts about myself.
The rules of the game:

• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. How about just one - CHRISTINE! LOL
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Let us commence with the random facts...

1. When I was pregnant with Sam the only thing I could eat for breakfast that wouldn't make me sick was Crispix cereal.

2. I despise 3/4 length sleeves. They seem like "high waters" for arms. Whenever I wear them I subconsciously try to push the sleeves up higher or pull them down to my wrists. UGH! And they seem to be all that is sold in stores these days.

3. If I don't have to go anywhere, I like to hang out in my jammies all day. Sometimes I'll even shower and then put my jammies back on.

4. I can make Top Ramen taste gourmet - REALLY!

(wow - this is hard! 7 random things?!?)

5. I may be the only person on the planet who doesn't like the Eagles' music.

6. I keep my blog open all day so I can refresh the screen and see how many people have visited. (Is that lame or what?)

7. If I had known my hubby would go back to school, and get such DARN GOOD grades, I think I would have tried much harder for a 4.0 in every class. It's hard to "compete" for the best grades after the fact. ;) - Great job Dave! I'm so proud of you. (He just made the presidential honor roll.)

No comments: