Tuesday, March 18, 2008

BBQ Invites

My MOPS group is having an auction in a few weeks, and each table has to bring items for a specific themed basket. We have the BBQ basket. I volunteered to make BBQ invites, along with a few other items. These are what I came up with. Kinda cute, huh?

 


Supplies (ALL CTMH): Giddy Up patterned paper (retired), Grill It Up stamps, It's a Party stamps, Bamboo stamp pad, Black Archival stamp pad, Holiday Red Marker, Clover Meadow Marker, Hollyhock Marker, Chocolate Marker, Sunflower Marker, Black distressing ink.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Those are too cute. I keep thinking I should have gotten the Grill it up stamp set myself!

Nicole said...

Hey Nona, I am tagging you. WE want to know the facts about you. If you already did this...sorry! For further details you can check out my blog www.backatheranch.blogspot.com Thanks
Nicole

Kathi Carlson said...

Your invitations are very cute! A great addition to the basket!! TFS.

mE said...

I love these cards, Nona!

We have a 4th of July BBQ every year and these would make fabulous invites!

Love your video,too, btw!! Someday I will get brave and do that on my blog, too!

Inky Smiles!
Erin

Leslie said...

Hello Nona,
I was going to tag you, but it looks like Nicole beat me to it. I love your blog.
Leslie