Friday, August 29, 2008

Christmas Cards Round 2

Here is round 2 of my Christmas Card workshops. They feature the *new* Notebook papers and Shining Star stamps (my FAVORITE set in the new book).

Customers will make 5 each of the 5 cards shown. Price will be $25 for the 25 cards. I'll also be selling pre-stamped kits and will be taking orders for these soon (early September) after designing the other rounds.

To see the first set of cards, scroll down - I posted about 2 weeks ago. They were using the Evergreen stamps and It's a Guy Thing papers.

Enjoy!






6 comments:

Katie said...

Nona,
These are wonderful! I would have never thought to put this stamp set and paper pack together! Thanks for the inspiration!

Katie

Adriane said...

These are beautiful! I love your work... much inspiration :)

Laurel said...

Love them! My favorite paper pack ever - never thought of using it for Christmas!

Barb W said...

Nona! These are just delightful! The colors are so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing them.

Charla Lang said...

You have been working hard. Making me feel like I need to get on it.

Jena said...

Wow, fabulous new Christmas cards! I just love that paper pack and stamp set - TFS!